Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 3 of Chemo

It is Thursday morning. Yesterday was a piece of cake, no real affects of the treatments.  
I got really tired early in the evening and sleep was pretty rough last night, but I made it through
without any major problems.  Today I feel really good, about like normal.
I appreciate the concern and love you all are sharing with me and my family. Everyone is getting 
along fine.  Thanks for the comments made to this blog. It's great to hear from cousins that I haven't seen or heard from for a long time.  I want to reply to Don and Nola Swenson.  Both of you and your whole family have always been special to me.  Mike has been such a great friend. I love you guys.
See you at bear lake this summer.
The Chemo treatments are over for 3 weeks. I guess if I keep feeling good I will get back to work
or go fishing.  

1 comment:

  1. So glad the Chemo went well and you are feeling better. Get out and do something fun! (fishing might be really cold) Steve and I went fishing at Strawberry a couple of weeks ago - not much luck - but it was a beautiful (cold) day.
    You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Stay tough.

    Laura and Steve

    ReplyDelete